This is my design for a history of graphic design exhibit for MODA (Museum of Modern Design in Atlanta).  The exhibit was supposed to show how graphic design has evolved throughout the years starting with commercial art and print technologies.The ideal size of this exhibit was 10' by 20' wall. This poster was done on a 3/4" scale. I designed to have more pictures to show each rather than to explain it. I saw the exhibit having more tour guides around it explaining the different time periods.

It was also a requirement to change the MODA logo. My logo is in the bottom right corner of the poster. It used to be black and red but I turn the entire thing grey and put orange splotches in the letters. I believe that this represents the troubled designer and artist which MODA represents.

No comments:

Post a Comment